Terms & conditions
Welcome to Fashion-Vintage.com hereafter referred to as F-V.com F-V.com is a global online community created for online consumers to buy and sell authentic fashion clothing, shoes, bags and accessories. Reproductions, fakes or copies are not acceptable. Please also check authenticity.
By visiting F-V.com, or participating in buying and/or selling activities, you must comply with the site Terms & Conditions stated below. These regulations are in place to establish a secure environment for our members. The goal of F-V.com is simply to facilitate the needs of our members in a secure online environment. F-V.com is not directly involved or responsible in merchandise transactions between buyers and sellers.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirm to be at least 18 years old to participate in buying/selling services provided by F-V.com.
- Provide valid user identification, including legal name and address.
- Agree to promptly notify F-V.com with updates to any supplied information (i.e. name or address changes).
- Any merchandise sold on F-V.com must contain proof of authenticity.
- Comply with Merchandise Guidelines.
The following actions are Prohibited and Restricted by F-V.com:
- Posting or selling merchandise other than 100% authentic clothing, shoes, bags and/or accessories.
- Providing false, inaccurate or misleading information regarding designer merchandise posted on F-V.com.
- Posting content or items in an inappropriate category or area on the site.
- Misleading buyers by displaying dustbags, boxes and/or cards while not sending them
- Selecting a designer (e.g. a red Mango dress or a H&M satin jumpsuit) and placing a non-matching item.
- Posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or libellous content (including personal information)
- Copying photos from other sellers on the internet without the owner's permission.
- Selling two or more items in one advertisement in stead of the one item permitted per advertisement
- Re-using an advertisement
- Distributing or posting messages containing spam, chain letters and pyramid schemes.
- Distribute any viruses or virus related technology that will damage F-V.com or our users.
- Copying, modifying or distributing any content from the site, and copyrights and trademarks owned by F-V.com.
- Harvesting or collecting personal information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violating any laws, third parties rights, or our policies as stated in Merchandise Guidelines
Merchandise listed on F-V.com is subject to certain site restrictions. Sellers on F-V.com will be held responsible for verifying the legality of posted items. The following postings are strictly prohibited by F-V.com:
- Counterfeit or non-authentic merchandise.
- Any item that violates national or international literary property and/or any other intellectual property.
- Adult material.
- Stolen property or merchandise with removed serial numbers.
- Merchandise still containing alarm tags or security devices.
- Mailing lists and/or personal information.
F-V.com Members are prohibited from using another F-V.com User's product pictures or descriptions in their listings or VIP shop pages without obtaining the owners permission.
Violations of these policies may result in the following actions, but not limited to:
- Ad posting cancellation. (no refund)
- Restriction or cancellation of account privileges.
- Account supervision.
- Forfeit of F-V.com fees on cancelled listings.
In instances where policy violations have occurred, F-V.com will notify both seller and potential buyer via email, thereby canceling the listing and transaction. You may report violations to F-V.com by using the Contact Us link located on our homepage.
International Trading and Import Restrictions
When conducting merchandise transactions selling across international borders, be aware of international trading and import restrictions currently in place. Note that certain items may be illegal or restricted for import in your country.
F-V.com insists that online ad postings and transactions comply with the laws of the countries where the seller and/or buyer reside. Members are responsible for ensuring that transactions are lawful in both countries. F-V.com strongly suggests that members educate themselves about the laws of their own country and the countries where they plan to do business. Import restrictions laws often are complex, and issues will vary depending upon exactly what item is involved and the countries in which the buyer and seller reside. These issues remain full responsibility of seller and/or buyer.
To report violations of F-V.com Terms & Conditions by any user of the site, please contact Fashion-Vintage.com at .
FV can not be held responsible for users' actions or inactions, including items they post. In acknowledging we are a global online community, you herewith recognize that FV is not involved in the actual merchandise transaction between buyer and seller. FV has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the accuracy of ad postings, as well as the ability of buyers and sellers to legitimately complete their transactions.
Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of FV may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of FV.
Advertisement Posting Period
Advertisements will be posted for a period of 2 months and will be automatically removed if the extended renewal period offered to you by email, is not confirmed.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release FV from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
FV will use your email address to send you newsletters and mail alerts upon your request (wishes) concerning requested fashion items. If you do not longer wish to receive these services, please use the automated opt-out link at the bottom of every newsletter. Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database all together, please send an email to .
What are 'cookies' and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. They help us to recognize you when visiting the website and make browsing easy and more efficient for you. Cookies will allow you to move from one part of the site to another without having to log-in repeatedly. For example, cookies allow you to store your selected items in your Favorites and/or Wish-list without losing product information between visits.
Cookies may also be used for the compilation of certain statistics (which do not identify you personally) relating to the use of the website. Such information may include the number of visits, average time spent, and other statistics relating to our website and/or our advertised banners.
You may set your preferred browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you decline to accept a cookie, some web pages may not function properly or you may not be permitted to access certain services offered on our platforms.
F-V.com utilizes a secure server which uses SSL technology (secure sockets layer) to ensure that all credit or debit card transactions are completely secure.
Credit and debit card information is encrypted to ensure your transactions are private and protected as they travel over the internet. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any personal information that you send us. The encryption technique used by F-V.com is the highest standard available for websites.
F-V.com will take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information, order and payment details secure. However, we cannot be held liable if an event beyond our control results in a loss to you.
The Terms & Conditions with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
We may modify our Terms & Conditions on a regular basis, and your continued use of F-V.com following such a change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms & Conditions.
Please read our Terms & Conditions and do check back often regarding updates. If you do not agree to any change, we advise you to stop using F-V.com. If you keep using F-V.com after any update you agree to accept the changes made in our Terms & Conditions.